Monday, May 11, 2009

Nintendo Monday

Not much of note this week -- Family Pirate Party on WiiWare, and Sega Genesis title Galaxy Force II on the Virtual Console.

I am really hoping for more on the Virtual Console Arcade -- so far, nothing seems to be happening beyond the 4 launch titles.

My WiiWare gaming time of late has been taken up by Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King. It's fun, in a relaxed, Harvest Moon resource management kind of way, but is growing a bit repetitive in the later stages. I'll document my impressions more thoroughly when I have a chance.

On the import front, it appears I need to actually learn to play mahjongg if I'm going to get anywhere with a few of these games. It appears I only know what to do with the tiles if they're arranged a la Shanghai.

No comments:

Post a Comment