Here is the ratings scheme for all reviews. Everything is out of 5, no half points.
- Near Perfect, no collection should be without it -
- Must Play, not perfect, but excels on many levels -
- Still a good game, but could be better -
- Decent game, has a lot of flaws, but is playable -
- Bad game, but may have one quality that redeems it -
- God awful game, don't even look in the direction of this otherwise you will turn into stone -
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Ed.: This is a neat idea hatched by one of my fellow retro gaming bloggers over at VGMastersClub.com. We're all playing a retro videogame and commenting on it, with the assembled, hopefully entertaining results cross-posted on all of our blogs/sites. The project kicks off with a review of Capcom's Chip'n'Dale Rescue Rangers, published for the 8-bit NES in 1990 based on the popular Disney animated TV series. We're doing it EGM-style as a group, with most of the heavy editorial and layout lifting done by HagenDragmire. The bulk of the material is below the fold -- enjoy, and please visit my fellow contributors' sites!
Posted by StillGaming at 1:00 PM